Gift Set Collection Terms and Conditions
- Collecting gift set in person is only valid from 6th November 2023 to 15th December 2023 for those who have successfully registered.
- Each participant could only collect the gift set once.
- Participants who successfully enrolled must collect it in person or arrange delivery by SF Express. Participants who do not collect the gift set according to the arrangement specified will forfeit the item without being compensated.
- If you cannot collect it in person, please complete the authorization form and show your HKID copy upon collection.
- Participants who successfully enrolled shall bear any transportation fees, taxes, insurance fees, or other expenses incurred by gifts.
- The Lok Sin Tong Benevolent Society, Kowloon reserves the right to terminate, modify or change any gifts, arrangements and terms related to this event without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, the Lok Sin Tong Benevolent Society, Kowloon will reserve the right to make final decisions, and participants shall not object.
- The Lok Sin Tong Benevolent Society, Kowloon is not responsible for the quality of all gifts and the services of related organizations.